Monday, March 14, 2011

BI again@@ zha ba lang~~

09 mac 2011
ar jie ar gor n me
walked_bus_ktm_taxi
just to go a place______SEREMBAN JUSCO^^
v went to the TGV cinema
n watched a movie______BLACK SWAN><
ya...v r 18~~~=)
after bought the tickets
v went to POPULAR
a wonderful place i likeXD
ar gor bought her lovely CONAN=)
next was the time to fiiled up our stomach
restaurant time to have our lunchXD
it was expensive==
v was thinking that
v should go 4 KFC/MCD next time@@
my 1st movie in 2011
its quite niceXD
after finished that movie
v shopping there=)
after came back nilai
v r tired
v used too much time for transport@@
anyway i'm hapy to
go out with ar jie n ar gor=)

10 mac 2011
date with ar jieXD
a postman pastby her houseXP
v jog together at MELATI here
she wanna loose her weight=)
i just follow her
become the "guy behind her"XD
actually i'm poor in jog==
want me to jog?
10 years once@@
after tired
v went to the playground
just sit n rest there=)
she said she want loose her weight
become slimmer than now
i trust
one day
she will=)
actually for me she's not fat at all==
just she think herself is fat
baka ar jie
i like now geh uXD
too slim not cute~~XP

11 mac 2011
wake up early
but it was too late
my mum went out jor==
i woke up my dad
to send me to the ktm station
it was too late
three of them came out from the ktm@@
cause i told them that i would be late
its my false=(
v waited for half an hour there
it was raining whole day@@
haiz~~
ktm_lrt_bus
v used a long time to go there
__TAR COLLEGE__
no other visitor there
just four of us=='''
that was 1st open day
v asked bout business class
banking_business admin_marketing
its a chinese lady
so v speak in chineseXP
our chicken intestine was poor==
then v went n asked for others
public relations_psychology_hotel management
n v asked bout hostel
wao@@
RM170 per month for a student
then v went to the canteen there
to have our lunch=)
thats chinese canteen
non-halal
so wont c malay there for sure
all eat chicken rice=)
while v was eating
2 students there came to us
n asked whether v r interested
in their english class
just for an hour
my friend 'byebye' to them
then they just go away
luckily they wont keep asking=)
the time v was walking back from the canteen
v saw two red things walking with some people
two drops of blood==
they was finding blood donor
v keep stay away from them
but lastly v met them too==
they just told us about that activity
n told us to visit if v want
then v visited their hostel went by bus
that guy said that day
just 6 people included us who visited there
v went back after that
walao~~~
i hate that~~~
so many people at kl centre ktm
v cant go inside the ktm
its too much people there
first round...
second round...
third round...
canot wait jor~~
die oso must go inside~~~
v did it@@
haiz~
that two guys went in jor when 2nd round
left two girls me n my friend waiting there=(
damn smelly~~
malay smell made me felt wanna pengsan jor@@
every station also got people wanna come in
i know their feelings=(
i reached nilai ktm station lastly
my pity friend still got 3 stations to reach seremban..
while waiting dad to fetch me there
i saw lily_vege_smile_kingkong
they r going to attend something bout zhu li jun
i waited there so long
then dad came n fetched me
n v straight away went to relative's house
i wanted to bath
canot tahan my body got malay smell@@
luckily no1 will smell it
v went there just to eat a simple buffet
cause next day someone gonna marry
brother n i were tired
he went marathon in the morning
luckily they saw he looked like wanna sleep
then only they asked us to go back early=)
it was late when v reached home
n i'm damn sleepy==
but i still wanna have a bath
if not dono what will happend to my bed@@

12 mac 2011
aunt came our house
for night's wedding dinner=)
i canot tahan my nest hair
n follow my mum to saloonXD
v set our hair nicely
but two two also she dont like==
anyway
at least looked neat a bit=)
no need me to pay
what also can larXP
the club at damansara
four of us sit behind
not confortable@@
the food there was not nice=(
got malays
so must halal
after everything end
v went back home
it was late
n v were tired......

13 mac 2011
v ate mee at wong's shop with aunt
then my dad sent aunt to the terminal
she was going back to johor by bus
my time to learn my driving
actually i'm quite scared
cause its forth time to learn
that means after one more time
i need to take my car driving test
this time was another coach
he is gud=)
i mean he wont shout at me
or scold me
but he keep laughing==
v went out the road
he was wondering y so many police
when v saw same big motor
then only v know whats happening..
1st time i did perfect at the hill inside=)
before this i lap too much oil jor==
thx a lot to that coach=)


tomoro ar mei will take her car test
wish her all the best=)
i know she can do it well
amitofo=)

























__________END__________





No comments:

Post a Comment