Thursday, March 10, 2011

canot type chinese...so......stupid broken BI came out==

03 MARCH 2011
gether dayXD
i can c my dear "family" jorXDD
after ar jie fetch ar gor n me
v went her house together
watching tv
three eight chatting...
then v went TESCO
ar jie ar gor n ar mei
applied for a TESCO card each
just because it was freeXP
v bought 2 RM1 bread each
n v fine ar mei
bought an RM1 ice cream for usXP
four people was eating an ice cream
what a sweet thing=)
all of us agree
to make steamboat together next time=)
wao~~1st time
i saw non halal in supermarket
i mean they r selling pork
a row row of wines beers
thats neat n niceXD
v paid for our bread at counter
two ringgit's bread
n v r using TESCO card
hahaXD three eight~
v looked for nail polish
make up powder n all that...
ar mei u know something
when v was primary 6
that time for me
u r a girl full of confidence
same with yu zhong yangXP
u r not that terrible
like what u said urself...
my cute ar mei=)
she bought an token
keep throwing the basketballs
throw away all the unhappy...
v decided o find ar mii
n eat our bread at the shop
but her boss was there
so v just went inside
n looked for the clothes...
lastly v settle our lunch
at KFC XD
actually v just wanted
to eat our bread there
our intelligence ar jie
found a "super" way
to settle our $$ problem=)
v combined our $$
n had our food togetherXD
2 PEPSI & 2 CHEESEY XDD
thats enjoyable n fun
v keep on take photoes front of that mirror
till a malay guy looking n came to us
hahahaXD 4 three eight girl there~~
then v went ar mei's house
fashion show=)
after that v went to church
need 2 fetch ar jie's brother
ar gor went to take her salary
but failed to get it
v went home lor......=)
after dinner
"lets go TESCO.."
go with mum again
nothing to buy==
the troly just full of breads@@
after v paid for that
"lets go GIANT.."
hahaXD v r not going to buy anything
just go "eight" there
so how many people there
really quiet
no need to queue up somemore at the counter
pity GIANT......
i think after this
they r going to fight with each other
i will never say never~~
i will fighting forever~~~~XD

05 MARCH 2011
went church with ar jie n ar gor
my little angel was there=)
she gave me a present
thx a lot my dear angel=)
i love u~~~
v bought the ticket
for the stage drama
actually......tat drama
is not suitable for us@@
after that me, ar gor n lily
went for car learning
thats my 2nd time learning
but i need to treat it as 1st time...
its a malay coach to teach me
that malay guy keepon holding my licence
but just sitting there
after all others person start learning
then only he wake up fron the chair
n ask me to start the car@@
then he keep talking on his phone
with his wife or girl friend dono lar==
n leave me sitting alone in the car
after he finished chatting on the phone
its already 5.30
he wasted my half an hour=='''
what an irresponsible coach
he taught me all the ways to
parking, three corner side, up down hill
after two round
he leave me drive myself there
he don even c how m i driving
i was stuck inside the three corner side
no matter how i turn the stering or reverse
i cant get out from there=(
my heart was yelling
'when the coach will come n save me?'
but dono where he lost=(
an indian coach came
n he shouted to me
just because of that
i knocked the tiang
that was the 1st timeT_T
n i hope was the last time tooT__T
what an impatient coach
i keepon turning the car myself there
it was 7pm
every learner was called by their coach to stop
i'm the last who still moving there
that malay coach not even come
n say anything to me
till another coach ask me to stop n go home...
thx GOD that i'm not alone
i'm thankful that ar gor was beside me...
realy tired......=(

06 MARCH 2011
cause of the car learning
i need to wake up early=(
my hand muscles paining
tied stering@@
i'm happy when the time i know
ar gor will be with me tooXD
ya..i'm still like a kid==
haiz~~~
same coach again@@
n he left me turning there again
luckily after an hour
i was going out to the road
that coach was just better than him so much
he wont leave me or shout me like the
chinese coach last time...
that day was tired but
quite happy cause my driving
was better than before...=)

08 MARCH 2011
wake up early
cause i promise ar jie
v go jogging together=)
at the cempaka geh taman
ar jie n didi=)
jogging
walking
after that enjoy our roti canai
msn chatting
FB-ing
watching movie
at ar jie house=)
thx ar jie...
thx 4 sayang ur didiXD

No comments:

Post a Comment